Why is DNA Baser better than other tools?
How it triples your productivity?
Thousands of contigs in minutes?
Learn how to use it in only two minutes
Did you say "affordable price"?
World wide renowned
Full working trial - Instant download
DNA Sequence Assembler is revolutionary bioinformatics software for automatic DNA sequence
assembly , DNA sequence analysis, contig editing, file format conversion and mutation detection.
Its unbeatable price and the truly user-friendly interface makes DNA Baser Assembler the modern choice for DNA sequence assembly.
DNA Sequence Assembler is the only tool that fully automates the assembly process:
- Automatically detect and trim low quality regions of your samples
- Automatically trim vector/primer sequences
- Automatically correct the ambiguities in your contig
- Automatically save the contig to disk
With DNA Sequence Assembler you need ONLY 5 (five) seconds to go from unassembled samples ("dirty" samples with untrusted ends and vectors) to the final output data (the contig, cleaned and
saved to disk).
With DNA Sequence Assembler you can also:
- Assemble or align multiple DNA samples to a reference sequence
- Batch assemble or align groups of sequences by name (it will automatically recognize sequence pairs)
- Preview FASTA sequences and chromatograms as you navigate through your folders
- View, analyze and edit ABI, SCF, FASTA, SEQ, TXT, GBK sequences
- Mark specific chromatogram regions (like discrepancies, low-quality areas) with colors & quickly navigate to these regions
- Convert or batch-convert between different file formats (ABI, SCF, SEQ, FASTA, multi-FASTA, GBK...)
- Detect double peak mutations
- Detect mutations between two (or more) chromatograms
- Use the embedded base caller to re-call undetermined (N) bases
- Reassess the base quality (QV)
- Easily overview your project using the synchronized chromatogram/assembly grid/contig map